How to join the Kenya Police Service is a straightforward affair. Recruitments happen almost every year, especially for constables. If you have a desire to join the service make sure you meet the requirements below and your chances of being recruited are quite high
Here are the Kenya police entry requirement
An applicant shall be a person who:
- Is a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya
- Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Is physically, mentally and medically fit.
- Has no criminal convictions or pending criminal action.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period
Now that you know how to join the Kenya police service, prepare your papers on time. Get those that you do no have then present yourself for recruitment when the chance arises.