The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) launched a smart Kenyan driving license. To apply for the new licenses you need to do the following.
- Have an NTSA TIMS account
- Visit the NTSA Offices
- Make a payment of Ksh. 3,050 via M-Pesa.
- Book appointment date
- After making the payment, you will then be needed to make an appointment date in the Kenyan County of your choice. You are encouraged to book in advance.
- Biometrics and signature
- You will then required to take a digital picture and they will also take your biometrics and digital signature.
- Your license will then printed.
- Validation The last step will be license validation and then you are done.