My chicks have swellings in the head. The vet is unable to tell me whether it is fowl pox, fowl cholera or infectious coryza.
How do I make out the difference so that I can figure out the correct treatment?
- Facial swelling.
- Purulent ocular and nasal discharge.
- Swollen wattles.
- Warty, spreading eruptions and scabs on comb and wattles.
- Caseous deposits in mouth, throat and sometimes the trachea.
- Mouth open.
- Drooling and repeated swallowing movements.
- Loss of conditon.
- Watery eyes in some birds